2023-2024 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
This is a step-by-step Guide on how to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment from their portal.
After Buying the Electronic Voucher at any designated Post Office for an Amount of GH¢350.00 only, follow the steps below;
- Log on to the recruitment portal HERE with any of the following browsers:
a. Mozilla Firefox
b. Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3: Page 1.
a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Page 2. Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in this format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
C. Page 3. Enter the results of only the three required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSCE results slip, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH.
I. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip Serial Number and select a Tertiary Institution from the list of schools.
ii. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data.
iii. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First Degree/Certificate (Degree).
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip, First Degree/Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 (One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.”
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided.
- Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted.
- However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
NB. You Are To Keep The Used Electronic Voucher, As It Will Be Inspected At Every Stage Of The Selection Process.
NOTE: Closing Date Closing date for submission of all online applications is Sunday 19 November, 23.