It is announced for the information of all students and the University Community that the Results for the Second Semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Year as been Published. Subsequent to the above, Re-sit/Supplementary Examination Registration for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence on Thursday, December 22, 2022, to Sunday, January 22, 2023.
Students are to pay GH¢50 (per course) at any branch of the following banks using KTU Connect:
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Fidelity Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- Zenith Bank
- Republic Bank
After paying the required amount at the bank, students are to follow the guidelines below to register;
Guidelines for On-Line Re-sit/Supplementary Registration
- Step 1 Log into the connect portal “connect.ktu.edu.gh”
- Step 2 Click on the Re-Sit Registration Link
- Step 3 Add the trailing courses to register
- Step 4 Confirm Registration
NOTE: You can only register for the number of papers you pay for.
Students who may encounter any difficulty in the registration should use any of the following support;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp only (Please do not call): 0342293596
All students who are writing the supplementary examination should come to the Students’ Services Section with their letters for registration.
NOTE: The date for the Re-sit Examinations will be announced at a later time.
MacClean Lovelace Dodoo
Head of Division (Academic)