Listen to article
The Industrial Liaison Office (ILO) wish to announce the information of all eligible students that their mandatory Industrial Attachment for the 2020/2021 Academic year is scheduled to take place from Monday 4th October to Friday 26th November 2021.
Consequently, students are to download/print the ATTACHMENT LETTERS and present them to suitable companies/organizations for attachment placements.
THE PROCEDURE FOR PRINTING THE ATTACHMENT LETTERS IS PROVIDED BELOW.
- Step 1. Click on the link: https://www.ktusrc.org/portal/
- Step 2. Click On Register (Top-Right Corner-Red Colored)
- Step 3. Fill In the Information Provided
- Step 4. Click On Register Below
- Step 5. Log In Your Index Number and Mobile Number
- Step 6. Clink On the First Option (Attachment Letter)
- Step 7. Print out the Attachment Letter and Submit it to suitable organizations/companies for attachment placement.
- All level 100 HND Students
- All level 200 HND Students
- All Diploma Students pursuing Two-Year Programmes
Students shall undertake Industrial Attachment in organizations/companies whose core activities
relates to the student’s programme of study in Koforidua Technical University.
Contact Phone Number (ILO office): 0303961714/0542530005/0203476150 for assistance.
Printing Issues: (Whatsapp ONLY) 0240273100