The Management of Takoradi Technical University wishes to welcome all freshmen and women to campus. Kindly follow the steps below:
ACCOMMODATION: Fresh students are to secure and confirm their accommodation.
- University Residence (Hall): All Students who have booked and paid for any of the university accommodations (hall of residence) should report at their respective halls of residence to secure their rooms.
- Private Hostel: Students who have secured accommodation at private hostels should contact their hostel manager/caretaker for room allocation. In case of challenges, contact the Dean of Students’ Affairs (0208637533 / 0244063571 / 0264268648).
Report to the University Hospital with proof of vaccination and an admission letter for medical screening. A vaccination center is available at the hospital for freshers without proof of vaccination.
- All fresh students must log in to mail.google.com to activate their school email account using their index number plus @ttu.edu.gh Example: Email for index number 0721234567 will be email@example.com Email for index number BT/AAA/21/012 will be BTAAA21012@ttu.edu.gh Use your portal password.
Students must log in to their portal (records.ttuportal.com) with their school email and confirm the following:
- The spelling of their name
- The arrangement of their names in this order (Surname, First Name, and Other Names)
- Date of Birth
- If all fees paid have been reflected on their portal
– If not kindly contact the Students Financial Services Office of the Directorate Finance at the Annan Block with their receipt of payment (0505280373 / 0246470595)