Admissions into Colleges of Education for the 2022/2023 academic year are not open for application. Students should know How to apply for College of Education admission for 2022/2023 before the portal is open.
Before applicants can start the Colleges of Education admission process, they must meet the admission requirements.
How to Apply for College of Education Admission for 2022/2023
Make a payment of the application form into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- Buy the application form using the shortcode “924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- Visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh
Follow the procedure below to complete the online application:
- Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login
- Click on Login to start an application
- Fill out the application form and supply all required details, as well as attach a passport picture
- An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size
- Click the preview button to see the information you provided to do any of the following
- Edit button to modify your application or make changes
- Save and Continue Later button to save your application form with the option of coming back to complete it
- Click Submit and Print Confirmation to complete your online application
- Click the Print Form button to print the confirmation page
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will need your Application Form Number (Reference Number) to check your admission status
- Click on the Close button to go back to the login page
- Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward the same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
- Quote your Application Reference or Form Number on your Envelop
Leave a Reply