Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at any Republic Bank, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) and Universal Merchant Bank (UMB) branches throughout the country.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase E-Vouchers online with Zenith Bank Global pay platform using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost of ($50.00)
- Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with Short Code by dialling *966*3*540# (All networks) and following the procedure below:
- Select the specific Form to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter Full Name of the Applicant
- Enter Option 1 to proceed
- Select payment option
- Enter Option 1 to confirm payment or Option 2 to cancel payment
- Authorize payment
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to the applicant’s phone
- The applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When a correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to applicant by SMS
- Proceed to the next instruction (4.) after receipt of e-Voucher
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher.
- When completing the online forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Online applications should be submitted not later than Friday, January 28, 2022.
For further details on the online application process and the available programmes of study for the 2021/2022 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
For general admission enquiries call: Information Desk: 0342293005, Admission Department: 0342 293705 and ICT: 0342293596 Enquiries should be made within working hours from 8 am – 5 pm.
Download ENTRY REQUIREMENT below
Leave a Reply