All sandwich students are to note that Registration of courses on the UEW ITS ERP will commence on Monday 11th October, 2021 at 12 noon.
In view of this, students are requested to hold themselves in readiness for this exercise.
Anyone who attempts to register before the said date would receive an error message indicating that registration is inactive.
To register you are to do the following:
- Visit the UEW website
- Under the links section on the main homepage look for the “ITS Student Portal” link and click on it.
- The student portal login page will appear where you will be required to key in your 9-digit student number and 5-digit pin to gain access.
- On gaining access to your portal, you will be presented with your biographical information keyed in during the application process.
- On the left of this page, you will see a heading highlighted in a blue box that reads “Student Web”. Under this, you will find the link titled “Registration”. You are to click on this link.
- You will be presented with a number of items under the Registration link. The first item is titled “Rules and Regulations”, you are to click on this and read and acquaint yourself with the rules and regulations and then click on “I accept” when you are done. Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt registering your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- You will then click on the “Add subjects to registration” link after which a page with your names, programme, and courses for which you would be registering would appear. You are required to select the courses you will be offering by clicking in the radio box to select a subject. Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
- When you have selected the courses, you click on complete registration at the bottom of the page.
- You will be presented with another page that presents a summary of the courses you have selected. On this page, you will click on “accept registration” at the bottom of the page.
- A proof of registration showing the courses you have registered would appear, which has a portion for signing by a representative of the Registrar, and in this case, it is the Departmental Administrator who will sign. You are to print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and you will keep one copy.
Please note the following:
- The registration dates are non-negotiable
- The registration process is completely free. If you are asked to pay any money for registration, please report immediately to your head of department or Deputy Registrar Academic Affairs
- If you are having any issues with your fees, please visit the Student Support Services office under Treasury at the Finance Section of the Main Administration Block at North Campus to obtain help
- You are responsible for your registration process
- Take note and adhere to registration deadlines
- If you lodge a complaint about problems with registration without proof of registration (i.e., a registration slip), you would be adjudged to not have registered and this would attract the appropriate fines.
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- The first point of call for any problem is your Departmental Administrator. If the issue is beyond them, they would forward the problem to Academic Affairs for resolution.
- After confirmation of courses, students with errors in registration i.e., who have registered for wrong courses should contact their Department Administrators during the stipulated period for this exercise to have those problems corrected.
All problems/complaints should be lodged at your departments for onward submission to the Academic Affairs.
DIVISION OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Leave a Reply