Nation Service Scheme Certificates from All regions are available on the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal. Follow the following procedure to order for the delivery of your NSS Certificate.
How to Order for your NSS Certificate
For you to get your NSS certificate delivered to you, you need to fulfil the following
- Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor of Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
To Order for your NSS Certificate, to the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal below to initiate your order.
- NSS Certificate Delivery Portal – https://www.nsscertificate.com/
Note: If the details provided on the portal does not match your details. Click on “Wrong Details, Request Correction” and submit your reasons on the page displayed.
If you cannot find your certificate, send a complaint email to email@example.com