The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) following the conduct of this year’s WASSCE for Private candidates examination popularly known as Nov/Dec has announced the date to start and end the 2021 Nov/Dec registration.
WAEC in a communique sighted by Frichynews.com said the normal registration will start on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, and end Tuesday, August 10, 2021. However, there will be a late registration after the August 10, 2021 deadline.
The late registration, the Council said will give applicants who wish to sit for the 2021 Nov/Dec but could not register before the normal registration deadline to do so before the commencement of the examination later this year.
The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is yet to communicate the official date to administer the 2021 Nov/Dec to the candidates and members of the general public.
How to register/start WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec registration
According to the Council, Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission.