It is announced for the information of all students and the University Community that the registration of the Regular Access Course Examinations for 2021 are as follows:
- All Pre-HND Students should pay the relevant examination fee into Ghana Commercial Bank (No. 2011130011436) and contact the Revenue and Payable Office (Cash Office) with the Pay-In-Slip for an official receipt.
The fees are as follows:
- One (1) Paper – GH 200.00
- Two (2) Papers – GH 230.00
- Three (3) Papers – GH 270.00
- Submit to the Class Representative the following:
- Photo Copy of the Receipt
- Copies of Results Slip and Certificate
- Scanned copy of One (1) Passport size photograph
In a related matter, all HND Conditional Students who have not yet redeemed themselves should take the opportunity to register and write the 2021 Access Course Examinations.
Closing date for Registration is 30th June, 2021
For further information, contact: Dr Eric Boadi (0246877356) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each working day (Monday to Friday)