Listen to article
- Are you sad and struggling with depression, anxiety, fear, or difficult in managing daily stress sat home, school or work?
- Do you have difficulty getting along with your partner, roommates, course mate, or others?
- Do you have problem making important life decisions or choices?
- Do you notice a decrease in your ability to concentrate, eat or carry out your usual activities?
- Do you have questions or concerns about how to study effectively or carry out your usual learning activities?
- Are you struggling with undesirable habits like smoking, alcoholism and drugs abuse or any form of addiction?
- Do you have a problem with self-esteem and self-identity?
We recognize that members of the University community experience a variety of concerns or difficulties that usually affect their general wellbeing and ability to succeed as a student or an employee. That is where we come in. We’re here to help you succeed
The University Counselling Service exists to meet such needs and to offer comprehensive mental health services to KTU students and employees. Our counselors are professionally trained and licensed, have a wealth of experience and knowledge, and can assist you in areas such as academic issues, work, and personal concerns.
Seeking counseling or therapy is about making a positive choice to get help by talking confidentially with a professionally trained listener who has no other role in your life. Counselors provide a confidential atmosphere where you can explore any topic or situation and discuss any concerns you may have.
Walk into our offices on the KTU campus or call our reception on… to arrange for a precounselling session or for inquiries