Listen to article
Have you completed O-Level, SSSCE, or WASSCE and probably failed Maths or English or both and you tried several times writing NovDec but to no avail or do you have any form of vocational education after JSS or JHS?
Am sure you have given up on tertiary education by now, you have opportunities to work but lost it or got the job but the salary is not anything to rid-home with.
You have been working and never got promoted because you don’t have a Diploma or a Degree.
This is your time, the opportunity to get a tertiary education is now, Koforidua Technical University just like any tertiary institution is giving you this opportunity to gain a Higher National Diploma and can continue to a degree, master’s, etc.
This what to do
- You will purchase the E-Voucher at One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) at any Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, and Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branches throughout the country or dial on your phone the Short Code *966*3*540# (All networks)
- Proceed to access the Online forms by visiting https://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh with the e-voucher (SERIAL NUMBER and PIN)
- When filling the form, select MATURE APPLICANT and upload the required documents needed
How do I qualify as a Mature Applicant?
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old at the time of application and must show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which should be five (5) years old at the time of application and in addition add any valid National ID card.
- Must pass a written test in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge to be conducted by Koforidua Technical University.
Mature Applicants’ are informed that this years’ first mature entrance examinations will be conducted online and they have been scheduled for Saturday, 28th, and Sunday, 29th of August, 2021
Do this and thank me later, leave your comments below if you have any further questions