May 29, NTC: The National Teaching Council (NTC) has outlined some relevant tips for the successful registration of teachers for their licenses.
What Will Cause Your delay at the Centre?
If you did not receive your registered number before going to the centre
What will cause a delay in getting your registered number?
- If you ail to register on the TPG Portal at tpg.ntv.gov.gh
- If you fail to upload your first professional certificate and first appointment letter.
- If you have changed your name but failed to upload your gazette or affidavit
- If you fail to fill in all required Spaces on the Portal
- If you fail to click on save after filling the required fields
- If you fail to attend t queries sent to you by the NTC usually via SMS or Email
What will you do if you have challenges?
Contact NTC on 0302986325, 0504962042, and 0248482180 or email them at it.ntc.gov.gh
Leave a Reply