Applicants can also purchase admission voucher with MTN Short Code by dialling *700*88# and follow the procedure below:
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution (eg. Koforidua Technical University or KTU)
- Select the specific voucher to purchase. (The name and the amount are displayed)
- Enter MoMo PIN to Authorize payment
- The voucher will be sent via SMS
- when the voucher is received, you may proceed to the next instruction (4.)
Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at http://applyonline.ktu.edu.gh after payment.
When completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be on a white background.
Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Online applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 2nd October 2020. However, the deadline for mature applications is July 3, 2020
Please I have paid through mobile money but up till now I have not received any information yet
Please I paid through mobile money but up till now I have not received any information yet no serial number no pin
I have paid using mobile money but haven’t received any information. No serial number and pin
Paid for e voucher via momo the money has been deducted but still o haven’t received any serial number or message
Sir I have paid with Momo but up till nơư have not received no pin number or serial number pls what should i do
Pls send an email to email@example.com