Listen to article
A University of Ghana student met his untimely death after he was electrocuted while checking up water level in the polytank at the top of his home at Adenta Ashiyie in Accra.
vimnewsgh.com gathers that the deceased identified as Michael went up to check on the reservoir after taps refused to flow in the morning. Reports say he was warned not to climb since other climbers had earlier complained that the wiring at the top was not done properly.
After not paying heed to the warning, he climbed up and was killed immediately upon landing on top of the building.
The remains have been deposited at the morgue pending an autopsy.