Listen to article
– Nana Agradaa has claimed that Rev. Obofour called her to beg her to stop exposing him
– According to her, Obofour addressed him as “beloved one” when he called
– Agradaa played a short audio of their conversation in which Obofour asked to be pardoned
– She threatened that if Obofour should insult her anymore, she would leak the full video
– The two have engaged in a banter with Agradaa saying all sorts of evil things about Obofour
Popular Ghanaian fetish priestess, Nana Agradaa, has claimed that Rev. Obofour called her on phone to talk with her. According to her, Obofour had called to beg her to stop exposing him.
In the video sighted, Agradaa played a short audio of the conversation she claimed to have had with Obofour.
The alleged voice address Agradaa as “Beloved one” in the Akan language.
The voice then asked as translated literally: “So what you are doing to me, is it good for you? I am your own brother.” To this, Agradaa laughed over the phone and also addressed Obofour as “My brother”. She cut the audio short and threatened that she would leak the full conversation if Rev. Obofour goes ahead to malign her any longer. Nana Agradaa also sent a stern warning to the junior pastors and followers of Obofour whom she claimed had been insulting her on his behalf.