Listen to article
For Immediate release
NPP’S TOTAL NEGLECT OF ASENE MANSO AKROSO DISTRICT/AMA CONSTITUENCY
The communication bureau of ASENE MANSO AKROSO constituency wishes to bring to the attention of the general public about the total neglect of the aforementioned constituency and the district by this inept and clueless Akuffo Addo/ Bawumia government.
It’ll be recalled that on Wednesday 23, October 2019 the District Chief executive (DCE), The Member of Parliament(MP) for Asene Manso Akroso Constituency And the Eastern Regional Minister visited our Constituency, as responsible citizens we gladly welcome the TEAM with joy and happiness only for us to be disappointed.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
This press release is to inform and educate the general public and the Constituency about the activities that took place during the unproductive visit of the Eastern Regional Minister to our Constituency at the expense of the poor taxpayer.
The Minister first commissioned a 6 Unit Classroom Block with WC and a standing pipe at Akim Eshiem AME Zion Primary school. It will interest you to know that this classroom block we are talking about was Approved by the then Oda municipal assembly under the erstwhile administration of Hon. Asare Nkansah, former Akim Oda MCE in 2016.
The Minister, the MP and the DCE further moved to Akroso to Commission a 3 Unit Class Room Block with WC for Akroso D/A JHS, proceeded to Asene to commission a computer lap and finally ended the commissioning exercises at Akim Manso to commission a 6 Units Classroom block at Manso Roman Catholic school.
The people of Akyem Manso and its environs were hopeful that the Regional Minister would touch on our $1million per constituency which was promised by the Nana ADDO-Bawumia, administration but nothing has been received to the best of our knowledge. The supposed $ 1 million per constituency fund is now in arrears in the region of $3million for the past 3years since they assumed office.
With this $3millon in hands, we thought the Regional Minister would have commissioned more projects in the constituency than the shallow work we witness on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. We’ll like to make it clear to the minister that we need our $3M now!!! now!!! now!!!
Again we were surprised that our DCE, MP and the regional Minister never talked about the One District One Factory policy they promised us prior to the 2016 election by their clueless leader President Akufo Addo and Dr Mahmoud Bawumia.
The unemployment rate in our Constituency is at his peak due to the ban on illegal Mining. Are we to assume that the Asene Manso Akroso constituency doesn’t deserve a Factory within our District? Mr Regional Minister, DCE and MP Where is Our Factory??
Akroso Town Road is at its worst state, towns and Villages around find it difficult to bring their food staffs to Akroso on Market days
MANSO town Roads are in a miserable state and inaccessible to our cherish motorists, due to that passengers are forced to the elite at the main Road to Oda because the drivers fear of damage to their cars
Honourable Eastern Regional Minister, we’re sure that on your way to our member of Parliament’s resident you saw the Zoomlion container over floated with rubbish and that was not the only container in such state within the constituency but cut across the whole constituency and even Oda constituency as well. Akim Oda is full of numerous zoomlion containers with over floated garbage all because the Road from Manso to Atiakama Nkwanta is in a deplorable state to the extent that the Tracks cant access the road to the dumpsite, if immediate measures are not taking on the Manso Nkwanta Road currently residents of Akotomorease will have no option than to relocate..
The NDC Government lead by H.E John Dramani Mahama can talk of numerous project initiated by our Government in our Constituency.
- 1. Six units classroom blocks at Asene Methodist School
- 2. Two footbridge at Asene
- 3. Six units classroom block, at Roman Catholic school
- 4. Akim Asene Town Roads
- 5. Classroom block at Akim Manso AME Zion
- 6. Akim Manso Health Center
- 7. Six Unit Class Room Block at Atiakama Nkwanta Roman Catholic school
- 8. Renovated Atiakama Nkwanta M/A school
- 9. A Toilet Facility at Atiakama Nkwanta
- 10. Chips Compound at Suponsu
- 11. Contraction of Atiakama Camp road
- 12. Borehole at Aworuso
- 13. Construction of 6 units classroom block at Akim Eshiem Islamic primary school with toilet facilities
- 14. Construction of market shed at Akim Eshiem.
- 15. 6 units classroom block at Otaipro with toilet facilities
- 16. 6 units classroom block at Kyeremase with toilet facilities
- 17.6 units classroom block with toilet facilities at Adukrom
- 18. 6 units classroom block at Oboyambo with toilet facilities.
- 19. 6Units classroom block at Akim Asibrim
- 20. Administration block Akrosec
It is imperative to make the point that, in spite of the monumental projects such as the Asene Town Roads, ADHA Water project that serves the people of Asene, Batabi, Manso and Atiakama Nkwanta. The good people of AMA constituency Voted against John Mahama based on the incessant lies of unfulfilled promise which worn Nana Addo the accolade KING PROMISE
Again we wish to remind the President, Regional Minister and the NPP that whiles in opposition they promised to
- 1. Established a factory in the district
- 2. Construct a warehouse in the district
- 3. Construct the Manso Atiakama Nkwanta Road
- 4.Allocate/Release $1million every year to AMA constituency
- 5. Construct three hundred and fifty (350)senior high schools which of course AMA constituency would have been a beneficiary.
- 6. In 2years, There will be no village or town who will be without Toilet Facility its been 3years and we are yet to see all this Promise in our Constituency
It is now clear and we believe the same to be true, that President Akuffo Addo and his government has exhausted all alternatives in fulfilling their empty promises.
We wish to re-echo our profound appeal to all and Sundry to vote the supper incompetence and clueless government headed by president Akuffo Addo whose modus operandi is to clear his corrupt appointees, there by claiming again a shameful accolade, the CLEARING AGENT
Finally, we inform the President, Regional Minister, DCE and the Member of Parliament that they have failed woefully, hence does not deserve a second term.
WAHAB MALAIKA ASIEDU
( COMMUNICATION OFFICER AMA)
AWAL MOHAMMAD DUSEINI
(DEPUTY COMMUNICATION OFFICER AMA CONSTITUENCY)