Management of Menzgold Ghana has issued a statement on the bail teams on it’s CEO Nana Appiah Mensah
The Chief of Executive Officer of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah who was detained on charges of defrauding his customers of about GHc1.68 billion
Below is the Statement:
STATEMENT ON ON NANA APPIAH MENSAH’S BAIL
- The Management of Menzgold is pleased to announce that our CEO. Nana Appiah Mensah has been released from police custody after being granted bail by an Accra Circuit Court.
- This came after the legal team successfully executed all the bail conditions following the court‘s decision to vary the bail terms.
- Management would like to commend the entire legal team. led by Mr. Kwame Akuffo for their commitment and resilience in making this possible.
- We also want to express our sincere gratitude to our staff, loyal customers and the general public for their steadfast support for Menzgold in these trying times.
- We wish to inform the public that the CEO is currently receiving urgent medical attention following the excruciating nine-month ordeal in Dubai and Ghana.
- In the face of the incessant calls for the CEO to address the public. we wish to assure our cherished customers that in due course he will address them on the way forward.
- We entreat all our customers to stay calm while we await the next steps to be announced by Nana Appiah Mensah in the coming days.