Information reaching us reveals that the long-awaited industrial attachment log books are ready at the university book shop for purchase.
What is a logbook?
A logbook is a booklet/notebook, where potential students who undergo industrial training jot down their daily duties and experience acquired each day after work. The logbook usually contains information about the student, the institution where you had your training and a column where your daily activities and experience acquired will be recorded.
Cost of Log Book
- Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences – 8ghc
- B.Tech – 8ghc
- All HND/DBS – 5ghc
All students ready to undergo industrial attachment needs to buy this log book per our knowledge
- Go to the ADB bank on campus and pay the amount into the university account (Account Number and instructions are there at the bank, Please ask)
- Send the Pay-in-Slip to the Revenue and Payable office Administration
(Room 105) for an Official Receipt.
- Take the Receipt to the Book Shop for collection of the Log Book
- And finally, go to the Liaison office for an Assessment sheet
NB: We will be updating you on How to fill a logbook for industrial training? follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to be updated or save this number on your 0240273100 phones and send #update to me for assistance.
leave your comments below if you have anything to say