Application Deadline: April 15th 2019
Gaining corporate experience with a multinational while you are still in school is certainly a resume enhancer! It will set you apart from your peers and demonstrate your interest in future opportunities while also helping you with your future career choice. Vodafone’s unique and well-structured internship program offers you first-hand experience and the opportunity to work on real-life projects that impact the lives of our customers.
What will I be doing as a Vodafone Intern?
Our interns will work on exciting assignments or projects in the following business areas:
- Customer management
- Product development
- Sales & Marketing
- Application development
- Data Analytics
- Graphic /UI design
What’s in it for me? Why should I apply?
Being part of the Vodafone Ghana Limited Internship Program means an opportunity to:
- Acquire critical skills for success in the global marketplace.
- Appreciate pertinent issues affecting the international world of business.
- Strongly position yourself for a Vodafone career.
- Connect and forge relationships with professionals.
- Appreciate global business processes and culture
- Enhance your resume and give you a competitive edge.