Self-improvement is the improvement of one’s knowledge, status, or character by one’s own efforts. It’s the quest to make ourselves better in any and every facet of life.
Best Self-Improvement Articles to Start With Self-improvement almost always starts with self-awareness and the ability to transform your habits. If you’re serious about transforming your life and improving yourself, you should start with these two articles:
- How to Stop Lying to Ourselves: A Call for Self-Awareness : If you’re serious about getting better at something, then one of the first steps is to know-in black-and-white terms-where you stand. You need self-awareness before you can achieve self-improvement.
- Forget About Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead : For most of us, the path to self-improvement starts by setting a specific and actionable goal. What I’m starting to realize, however, is that when it comes to actually getting things done and making progress in the areas that are important to you, there is a much better way to do things. It all comes down to the difference between goals and systems.
- Stay updated with the latest news
- Chat with me and other members
- Share posts, photos & more!