The General Public and the University Community are to take note of the following arrangements for the 2018/2019 First Semester Registration and comply accordingly:
SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION
First Year Students (Morning/Weekend)
- Re-opening 27th Aug. 2018
- Registration 27th Aug.– 16th Sept, 2018
MORNING SESSION – 9:30 am to 4:00 pm each day
WEEKEND SESSION (Saturday and Sunday) – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm each day
- Students are supposed to pay their fees to enable them register.
- Students who pay the approved fees/charges can only register after twenty-four (24) hours.
- Students should indicate their names, programmes and correct index numbers/applicant ID when paying their fees.
- Lectures begin on 3rd September, 2018 for Morning Session and 7th September, 2018 for Weekend Session.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
Step 1: Payment of Fees
- Students are to pay their fees (At Least 50%) for the 2018/2019 academic year at any branch of the following banks using the Trans-flow System:
- Agriculture Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- HFC Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Students who are paying fees are expected to quote their correct index number/applicant ID on all the pay-in-slips:
- Index Numbers (Continuing student)
- Applicant ID (First year student)
Step 2: Academic Course Registration
FRESH STUDENTS ONLY
First year students are to report at the various Registration Centres on campus for their registration.
- All students are to Enter their full index number as the username and their password to login at sip.ktu.edu.gh (Please note that you may not be able to confirm your registration on a smart phone. You are therefore advised to use a Computer to register)
- Students are expected to register for the required courses by adding the correct courses for the First Semester (please check and be sure of the courses before registration).
- Confirm your registration after adding the correct courses
- Print a copy of your registration confirmation page (NB: You can’t print without confirming your registration)
- Logout from the system after registration
- Student who may encounter any difficulty in the course of registering could use any of the following medium for support:
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete the feedback Registration form on the “contact us” page
- call 0204015108/0342-290311 for assistance
- WhatsApp 0265193231
Step 3: Photo-taking
All first year students are required to move to the Computer Science Block Room CC 107 or the Thin Client Lab after registration to take their pictures which would be used for their ID Cards.
REGISTRATION CENTRES FOR FRESHERS
Students who fail to register at the close of the specified dates allowed for registration shall lose their students status and shall be withdrawn (Article 20.4 of the Koforidua Technical University Student Hand Book).
- Students should please note that the University does not ACCEPT Personal Cheque for the payment of fees. Cheques from Companies and Organisation may however, be ACCEPTED.
- All first year students are to provide the following documents during their registration:
- Two copies of Admission Letters
- Two copies of Completed Acceptance Form
- Two copies of Certificates/Result Slips and Transcripts
Two copies of Birth Certificates/Baptismal Certificates
Ag. Head of Division (Academic)
When are we graduating to get our certificate
Please the date for the registration of resit Examination
Pls my registration is on hold