Water is one of the most important needs of living things. It is second only to the air we breathe. In fact, some scientists believe that water exists not only on earth but throughout the universe. Do you know that your body weight is approximately 60 percent water? And because your body loses water through breathing, sweating and digestion, it is important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contains water.
Importance of drinking water
- Drinking water at a certain time maximizes the effectiveness of the body
- Drinking water at bedtime will also help prevent nocturnal leg cramps. Your leg muscles are seeking hydration when they crap and you wake up with a Charlie horse.
Significance of drinking (warm) water
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems within reasonable period. Such as:
- High and low blood pressure ( 30 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat (10 days)
- Increasing level of cholesterol ( 4 months)
- Cough and body discomfort ( 3 days)
- Stomach problems (10 days)
- blockage of veins (6 months)
- Asthma and epilepsy (4 months and 9 months respectively)
- Diseases related to uterus and urine (10 days)
- Poor appetite and headache (10 days and 3 days respectively)
- Diseases related to the eye, ear and throat. (10 days)
Effects of (cold) water in the body
- Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. cold drinks are main reason for heart attack
- It also creates problems in the liver.it makes fat stuck with liver. Most people waiting for liver transplant are victims of drinking cold water.
- Cold water also affect internal walls of the stomach. Its affects the large intestine and results in cancer.
How can water prevents heart attacks
Most people do not want to drink water before they go to bed because they know they will have to get up during night to urinate.
Gravity retains water in the lower part of your body when you are standing. When you lie down and the lower body is level with the kidneys, it is then the kidneys removes the water because it is easier. You need a minimum of water to help flush toxins from your body.
Most heart attacks occur in the day usually between 6:00am and noon.
If you have one during the night, when the heart should be most at rest means that something unusual happened. Researches have worked for a decade to show that sleep Apnea can be to blame.
Symptoms of heart attacks
- Pains on the left arm
- Intense pain on the chin
- Nausea and lots of sweeting.
However these symptoms may also occur less frequently.
Note: There may be no pain in the chest during heat attack.
The majority of people who had a heart attack during their sleep do not wake up. However if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep.
Preventions to heart attacks
If you take a baby aspirin once a day, also take one at night. The reason is that aspirin has a 24 hour half –life; since most heart attacks occur in the early morning hours, aspirin would still be in your system.
- Keep aspirin by your bedside because heart attacks happen most while you are in bed.
- Also immediately dissolve two aspirin in your mouth and swallow with a little water.
- Call emergency number, a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by, say “heart attack” -tell them you took two aspirins
- Sit on a chair near the front door and wait for their arrival and do not lay down.
How to drink (warm) water
- 2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal body function
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps with digestion
- 1 glass of water before taking bath-help lower blood pressure
- 1 glass of water before going to bed may prevent strokes or heart attacks.
How to use (warm) water
- Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 4 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 4 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.
- Note: Do not eat anything 45 minutes after taking the water.
Your life and for that matter your health is very dear to Koforidua Technical University.
Long live KTU
(Wooda a wooda)
Hnd accountancy, level (200)