Everyone dreams of being healthier because good health is equal to good life. But living healthier can be frustrating as a result of lack of information and ability to track one’s health. If you happen to be worried or stressed in your effort to stay healthy, no need to stress yourself anymore, read on.
For you to stay healthy, you have to stay fooducated. What does it mean to stay fooducated? To stay Fooducated means to use the free Fooducate app to achieve your diet, health, and fitness goals.
The fooducate app is an app that you can download to your iPhone or Android cell phone. It allows you to create your own profile, input specific goals, and use a “Health Tracker” to document your daily eating habits along with their activity level.
How to become a user:
1. Download the free fooducate app
2. Sign in either with a Fooducate account, Facebook account or with CarePass (a “personal health cloud” service that puts your health data in the cloud and lets yyou use an array of apps).
3. When you sign up, you will be walked through a process that will set up your profile and goals.
4. Feel free to set yourself a carb limit, set goals to eat healthy, lower cholesterol, or lower blood pressure. You can also set it to warn you about Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s), to eat vegetarian, or to eat vegan. Set it your way, according to your health need.
5. In addition, you will be asked to set reminders to help motivate you to eat healthy. It can be weekly, daily or not at all. You can also be motivated to make healthy choices when you get to the grocery store.
With fooducate you can:
1. Scan a product barcode to see a personalized nutrition grade and to discover things manufacturers don’t want you to notice (including excessive and added suger, tricky trans fats high fructose corn syrup, MSG, Controversial food colourings, GMO and many more).
2. Learn about a product’s pros and cons.
3. Choose healthier alternatives
4. Track your food intake and exercise
5. Track the quality of calories, not just quantity.
6. Add your own foods to track
7. Ask questions and get feedback from the community.
8. Share your tips and success to motivate others.
There is no better way to stay healthy than to know exactly what is in your food and how to track your health. Hence, for a healthy living, stay fooducated.
Have you ever come across or used the Fooducate app? If yes, share your experience. If not, do give it a try “asap” and give me feedback in the comments section.